Sidor

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Happenings on another side of the world

I haven't written anything again for a while now because I'm still sick, and what's worse - I even managed to get myself inflammation in my right ear! So, the first day I was in so much pain that I couldn't sleep until it the pain subsided a bit at around 5 in the morning. So, not only did I have a fever and a sore throat - I also had a throbbing ear. Now, though it's a little bit better again. The pain in my ear has subsided, but I still can't hear much on that ear, and there's a constant beeping sound with the wonderful amendment of a robotic sounding echo inside my right ear. It's also trifling with my balance so I've been pretty dizzy. Therefore, I've mostly just been lying around, trying to get some sleep and watching movies. There's not much to do but get some rest.

And yes, yes, I WILL update on the dublin trip soon, when I'm well or whatever, but this is just a short update on what's happening in dublin where my sweetie is running around dangerously steep cliffs with his class mates.He sent me these pictures:

My sweet boyfriend with his classmates

Such a steep cliff makes for a great view

Robert, being all handsome of the cliffside <3
Looks pretty cool no? I also want to run around the cliffs! Yet i'm stuck here in bed :x I want to get well now! <3

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment