Sidor

Friday, January 25, 2013

Whatever happens happens :)

Today was a weird day in school.
We had a seminar and were supposed to present a group work we had done. We were four in the beginning, one immediately said he wouldn't come because ofa hospital appointment. The second one didn't contact us, and didn't answer out calls. So, we were two who did the work of four people. It worked out fine though, not much problem.
But then, when i woke up this morning i had gotten a text from my only remaining group mate that he had gotten the stomach flu! Such bad luck! I mean, not only does he have to throw up all weekend, he also has to do a make-up essay since he didn't come to the seminar - even though he had actually done the seminar-work and only had the presentation left. I feel so sorry for him :/
For my part it just got weird. I had to present my part of the presentation without his part, so it became a bit patchy.
In the end it's alright though since i passed, but it sure became weird... Haha :p

Oh well! Now i'm going to the gym for a HIIT workput at the gym :)


//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment