Sidor

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bikinis for the summer!

It's cold dead winter with -12°C outside but lately I've already started looking around for bikinis. 

Every year I start to look for a bikini in May and June, now for any normal person that is fine. But I have to go to special bra and bikini stores to find one in my size - I can't just buy one at H&M you know. And then, when I do start looking it's always too late - my size is always out.

So this year, in the spirit of the hopefully soon arriving spring, I'm already deciding on bikinis!

I've found this great site called bonprix.se and I've found these three cute bikinis:


 I ordered them yesterday so I can try them on at home <3 Hopefully they're a cute on as they are on the screen :) haha <3 The best thing is that if I by some chance like and fit well in all of them I can afford buying all three of them. The amazing thing about bonprix.se is that the bikinis are a steal! They're so cheap even for larger cup-sizes! It's my first time shopping there so we'll see about the quality, but at least I'm a fan of the designs and prices.

I've also been looking at my favorite bra store change's  new summer collection of bikinis and found this beauty:


No, I'm not talking about the model (not that she's not cute or anything), but the bikini <3 It's gorgeous! That one bikini is almost as expensive as the three above together, but I know the quality is good and the design is just right! It's absolutely adorable <3

So I'm thinking about buying that one too, maybe. After all, my boobs have already graduated from most of my old bikinis, I only have one bikini left! And I just think I need a few more. You gotta jump at the opportunity when you see things you like too. After all, some years you find everything you want, but the next year you find absolutely no cute bikinis at all... So this year, I'm stocking up ;)

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment