Sidor

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sorting through and cleaning up

Sometimes it feels like I never have the time to do things around the house, like clean the apartment and sort though stuff that's been piling up. Today and tomorrow is a day off, so I'm trying to check a few things off my "to do" list. Unfortunately I also have a home-exam to do and I still have to study for friday's lesson and monday's seminar. So I'm trying to divide my time.

I found these cute binders at ÖB and bought two of them. I've been sorting through all the papers that's been piling up and realize I will need more of them, two just does not cut it. So next time I'm at ÖB I will buy a few more of them.

I'm also thinking of selling some books. I've only been studying psychology for two years (One year at Stockholms University loose courses and now one year on the Psychology program here in Örebro) yet it seems the books keep piling up. I know I'm not going to read most of them again, and they take up a lot of space in my bookcase, so it would make sense to sell them off now while they're still worth something.

I can't wait for the weekend.

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment