Sidor

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Things you find when you clean

So as I said I've been sorting through some stuff yesterday. And usually when you clean up, you find some stuff. Well this time I found one of my Christmas presents that I hadn't packed up yet.
It's the huge makeup bag that I got from Roberts mom, his sister and her boyfriend on Christmas :) It was in one of the bags I still hadn't packed up yet since I got back from Stockholm over Christmas. (Yes, I know I'm slow :P)

I felt like playing with the makeup a bit, so I grabbed one of the lipsticks and the matching lip-pencil and tried it out.

Then I of course had to play with some different "poses" and different  filters. I'm going to say right now that my teeth are NOT that white, but you know, a few photo-filters on the pictures can do a lot :) ( I wish I had those teeth without filters!)

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment