Sidor

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Practical work

Today is the start of a new course that will run parallel to the other courses this term - a course in practical prevention. We will in other words be placed in different schools or organizations and observe their prevention routine as well as participate in them. In some cases, we might even lead them.

So today,we were getting the exciting news of where we are supposed to be for our practical work.

Before we have filled a paper with our wishes, and you could choose between three different age groups in a school environment or to go to some kind of organization usually within the police or care section. I thought the organization part sounded much more exciting and so I signed up for that.
Unfortunately I didn't get what I wanted, instead I was placed to be in a school here in Örebro. It will probably be exciting too, and a good experience, but I had to feel a bit of disappointment at not getting what I wished for. And it wasn't just me. A lot of the people in class that I talked with seemed to have been slightly disappointed at where they were placed. Not everyone of course, but many.

I guess that's just the way it is sometimes. It's not a big problem though, i will shake this feeling of disappointment of in no time and work hard to complete the course :)


But you know, this picture is kind of how i'll feel out in the real world... I really do hope all the information I need is stuck in my head like it should be ;)

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment