Sidor

Monday, January 14, 2013

Ponderings and yoga



So today, I've been thinking a lot about stuff, just random things. There is so much I want to start doing and also things I have to do. The mix of those two can sometimes become complicated. Sometimes, no matter how much you want to, you can't do everything. And so you have to prioritize.

I've been pondering about a trip, a huge trip that might be happening this summer, and how the hell to make it happen. Let's just say money might be a big frickin' issue.
I've also been thinking about these two paintings I bought a week back:

Now, the bottom one I love and I plan on keeping it, the top one on the other hand was more of an impulse buy, and well... I'm not too sure about it. So I'm pondering taking it all the way back to the store. It might just happen.

I've also noticed that I don't have enough warm sweaters, and I particularly like knitted ones. I once knew how to knit but don't really remember any more. But then I thought if I just relearn how to do it I can knit my own sweaters and maybe even add cute ribbons or hearts or cupcakes or whatever. The sweaters I have are after all kinda boring. Yes, it might be an idea, and so I've been pondering when and how to make that happen.

All of these thoughts and indecisiveness led to a complete disaster at yoga today. I couldn't concentrate, my balance was off and the ten minutes of meditation that was supposed to be total relaxation and bliss turned into itching and fidgeting. Let's just say that I was not in the zone today.

Irritated at the bad workout I went to the gym and ran 4km on the treadmill to try and get that wonderful effect of calm that being totally busted from a workout gives you. It helped - finally.

Then I went to buy milk in the store and walked past some interesting flavours of tea, two which caught my fancy. Fifteen minutes later I had chosen my tea flavour, starting to walk towards the register.

Then I changed my mind and went back.

This has not been a straight forward making-quick-and-swift-decisions-like-a-baws day.



Just saying.

//Wayu


No comments:

Post a Comment