Sidor

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Emblem3 ♥

If you follow me you might have noticed that I have mentioned a few times that me and Robert have been watching the second season of x factor (the american version), now, we're finally done and though many were good I got really stuck on the gorgeous Emblem3 They have such a unique and sexy sound (not to mention they look pretty darn good too). After the show they got signed, so now, I'm just waiting for their first album <3 As it is right now, I'm stalking their youtube channel and re-listening to the songs they have made together so far. 

So for all of you Emblem3 fans and to-be fans I give you their latest song that have hooked me good.



They. Are. So. Good. 

I usually don't fangirl, but you know, for Emblem I just might

What do you guys think about this brand new group? :)

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment