Sidor

Saturday, January 12, 2013

After picture ;)

So now i'm done at the hair salon :)

And no it didn't take three hours.

It took a little bit over and hour or something like that, but then i decided to visit my parents. You see they have both gotten sick :( seems like a nasty flu.

Since they are sick there won't be any sunday dinner tomorrow so i decided to visit them today instead to see how they were doing. They were pretty down, but they can still always talk, so i sat with them and talked a bit, aired out the apartment for them and nagged on them that they had to eat haha :)

But now, i'm finally on my way back to Robert's place ^^

Oh and i promised to post an "after picture" for my hair right?



So there it is :) she cut quite a bit of my hair. A wholesome four centimeters of the length :)

Before my hair was kind of in three parts - the bubble gum textured bleached hair, the bleached but still kind of okay hair, and the good hair, now we have finally cut of the last piece of the bubble gum hair and that's also why i asked her to cut of so much - i really wanted for the worst hair to finally be gone!

So now, there's only about 6 cm of the so-so hair left in the tips, and then, i'll finally have only my healthy natural hair left! And then, i can finally start saving my hair to be long again :)

It will be great!

//wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment