Sidor

Thursday, December 20, 2012

The End of the World

Lately everyone's been talking about the end of the Mayan calender - something some crazy person decided means the end of the world. I have not been preparing for the supposed end of the world, in fact if the world ends tomorrow I will have spent my last days studying for an exam. Almost to the point of frustration and boredom that I might even start thinking the end of the world might not be so bad after all if I don't have to do the exam ;) It's the last exam before Christmas and I am SERIOUSLY in need of some rest and family time <3 I haven't met my bf in two weeks now and it sucks, even more so since he will be in Dublin for three months next semester!

Time feels like it's been eluding me lately - I feel like the studying time has not been enough, the playing time has been sparse and the time for christmas preparations and baking have so not been enough. And since I've been in Örebro the last two weeks the time with my family, friends and boyfriend have been non-existent. The lack of baking has been bothering me especially since I had planned on making at last three kinds of pralines and Knäck, but I have only managed to make two kinds of knäck and one praline flavor. Even so, when I have been baking (and even when I haven't) there's been a special song stuck in my head! It's called Chocolate Love and I first heard it by a group called f(x) - a korean pop-group that's really good! Then when I started searching around a little bit on youtube, I found not only f(x) had made a version of the song, but also probably the most famous womens k-pop group - Girls' generation (also called SNSD). I found a video with both of the versions in one and of course, I'm sharing :)


Which one is the better version? For me it was hard since I had heard the f(x) version first, and then the girls' generation version just sounded slow... but after a few listenings I've started to love both versions! They're very different,  yet both are so good. :)

I gotta go back to studying now, and we'll just see if we will live through tomorrow or not ;)
Enjoy!

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment