Sidor

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Fun and games

Today is only a few days away from the test (and then FINALLY Christmas break <3), and I should be furiously studying, yet I had to get up at seven, be at school at eight and be at two seminars, and then I had to go on the first lesson for the next course, and was finally done at school only after four o clock! Then I had to go get a package and buy some milk and break ( I was out). So I wasn't home until about 17.30! Crazy long day for me, and right before the test too! Crazy schedule really... But even though it's been a long day, it's been incredibly fun! Me and my class have been keeping our mood up and getting rid of the stress with playing around and laughing about Freud and the teacher for our next course. It's been great <3
While on a break we found a specially stupid sign at the cafeteria, it says "Here you can solve world problems! We serve Fairtrade coffee." Certainly drinking a cup of coffee won't solve any problem at all, fairtrade or not! But at least we had a good laugh at the false advertising and those who bought coffee could boast about saving the world ;) I don't drink coffee, so I guess I'm not doing shit to solve the worlds problems hahah!
Instead I bought a gingerbread flavored muffin that was in high demand among my classmates ;) This is also by the way on a 20 minute long break - yet we're all standing up in a random circle eating and drinking our "fika". Sitting down apparently didn't even cross our minds!
Hanna from my class was a real sunshine, at least until Chris tried to taste her little Delicato ball. Unfortunately Chris didn't get to taste any ;) They are really small after all and not sharable! But I got a big muffin so everyone had to chip in to finish it! ;)
Then we were back to the first lesson of the new course were our teacher started talking about Freud. Now, we started calling our teacher "Santa" amongst ourselves as he really reminds you of Santa. He's kind and kinda... chill. He gives of the air of a teddy bear and has white hair and a big white bushy beard that kinda melts together with his hair, he's fairly overweight with a round belly and unintentionally funny so that his lessons feels like tiny Christmas presents. And it's even funnier when he talks about Freud. Now, the little egg with propellers and different colors above is Santa's map over Freud's theory. It's an egg divided into three sections, the small white (the conscious), the bigger green (the preconscious) and finally the huge red (the subconscious), as well as the Id, Ego and superego - showing where in the consciousness they lie. as well as the two propellers that moves us forward - the libido and aggression. It's a fun and very weird theory and when Santa Claus tells it to you - it's just Christmas <3
Finally I went and got my package - a scale that can also measure fat, water, bone and muscle procentage using small electrical current that shoots through your body to measure your body. I will try it out and hopefully it works and can show me progress in the way of fat percentage decreasing and muscle percentage increasing :)

But for now, I have to keep on studying! It's soon time for bed again, and tomorrow is the last lesson before the test and - FINALLY - Christmas <33

I am looking forward to it SO MUCH!

Are you guys looking forward to Christmas?

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment