Sidor

Monday, October 8, 2012

The dream of old fashioned romance...

I went around to different grocery stores today to get food and found some fun stuff at ÖB :)
I found a lot of pretty stuff with old fashioned romance theme <3 Cream white, pink, brown and roses - wonderful <3 When I move to my own apartment (right now I live in a shared apartment with two random people, sharing the kitchen and bathroom) I can finally (and will!) furnish my apartment the way I want to :) <3




Towel with roses, heartshaped pillows with roses and small balls on the side, an old fashioned "maison de florette" wall clock as well as a very pretty canvas painting with different romantic motives.


I wanted to buy them so much but I managed to restrain myself, I think I'm going to buy the painting though, I can put it up on my wall, but I got around on my bike so it will have to be another time - it's hard to cycle home with a gigantic canvas painting.

So instead, except for the food, I bought a cute little cookie jar for only a few kronor to put my newly baked cookies in :) <3



It had to do to get rid of my shopping need ;)

//Wayu


No comments:

Post a Comment