Sidor

Monday, October 8, 2012

From Yoga to Ab workout





 I went to the gym to do some Yoga, but when I got there I saw the last on in the queue walk into the room so I hurried in with the others and removed my jacket. But when I went to get a yoga mat all the others also got some weights and some kind of big rubber band with handles, so I understood that I was not in yoga class. But I was already there and I don't mind doing something else so I also grabbed an orange rubber band and a 1.5kg dumbbell and waited curiously to see what class I was in.

It turned out that I had walked into the wrong room and thus instead of Yoga which was in the next room I had walked into a class called CxWorx - an intensive core workout. So I guess I'll be aching tomorrow!

Wel that's what happens when you forget to check which room the class is in, but then again it was kind of fun so I think I might just go to this class again ^^


//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment