Sidor

Monday, October 8, 2012

booked a haircut appointment

So now that october's here it's time to cut my hair again so I don't get split ends. Also, I'm trying to bit by bit cut off all the old colored-bleached-colored-then bleahed again hair, while saving to get long hair again. It's been many years now since I've had long hair, and I kinda miss it so I decided to save out my hair again. Luckily, my hair grows like weed so it won't take too long ;)

To help me with my hair I have the worlds cutest and best hairdresser ever - Ermina! (And btw, I LOVE her name <3) So now I've booked an appointment with her the 20th <3

It will be awesome! My hair is never so pretty as when I've been to Ermina's


 
Oh, and Ermina works at Cupcake Hair in Stockholm, so if you need to get your hair cut at a great hairdresser, go there and you will definitely come out with fabulous hair ;)
//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment