Sidor

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Dove intense repair overnight creme review

A few weeks ago I found a night-time hair mask that is said to return a whole month of lost protein to the hair in one night! I usually don't have hair masks overnight because it usually tends to mean a plastic bag on the head (to avoid the mask from getting on the pillow) that rustles in the night so you can't sleep - but this mask would apparently be sucked into the hair so no bag would be needed!
And since it wasn't very expensive and it was a brand that usually works well with my hair, I bought it and tested. I have now had the product in my hair one night a week since then and it has worked great! :)

The first time I used it my hair became a little hard, but because I have used protein masks before I know it can become a little hard when the hair is soaking up a lot of protein, with a little hair oil the hair became soft again though. But after the second and third time the hair didn't become hard, but just felt nice and vibrant again :) The bottom of my hair is unfortunately very worn because I used to dye my hair red every now and then and then bleach it back to my usual blonde hair again ... After a few such sets of dyeing and bleaching it became pretty worn. Now I'm growing it out again and am slowly cutting off the worn parts in installments at my hairdresser.

In any case,  my hair needs all the care it can get until the worn part is gone! And this product works great :)

I woke up this morning after having it in my hair overnight and after brushing out my hair it looked like this:


 
So what's the product? :) Some expensive hairdresser brand? Nope, it's a sweet little bottle of Dove's intense repair series called just "intense overnight repair cream" and it is very worth it since you don't have to use that much in your hair for it to work. It is not particularly expensive either - it costs between 40-50kr and you can get it at your local store, like ICA or Coop, or any other regular grocery stores that sell Dove.



Overall rating from me is 4 out of 5 hearts

//Wayu 

No comments:

Post a Comment