Sidor

Friday, April 19, 2013

Randoms and whatnot

It's been a loooong day today. The whole class has been sitting inside a murky room all day watching each group's discourse on the report we wrote for today. But it's all done now and it's weekend! Now I'm just going home to pack the last stuff before hopping on a train to stockholm. And then, FINALLY, tomorrow is the big day when I travel to Dublin to meet my sweetheart <3  It's been a really long time since we met now (over a month!) so I am super hyped!

Two pictures from today that's otherwise totally unrelated haha!

 For some reason (which would be that I thought my hair looked kind of nice all half curly and shit, as soon as I got out into the rain and wind like two minutes later though it was all horrible again haha!) I decided to take a quick pic of myself in the mirror (it's really dusty though, and it STILL has the tape residue from the tape that was on it when I first bought it. I just noticed. I really need to fix that :P).
And yoou know what? I've been loosing a bit of weight (slowly though since easter. Too many celebrating moments. Mom and dads birthday, easter, my birthday and so on.) and I actually think I can notice my arms being a bit more toned (yay!). Still got ways to go though. I especially wish I could get more of a curvy waist, but you know, I'm not really in a hurry so it's okay :) I will take it a Little at a time ;)
Some friends from my class at lunch today in the new lunchroom at the campus. It's really nice! I have to start eating lunch at school more often haha!

Well, now I'm off. Laters <3

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment