Sidor

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Busy day

Today I have A LOT to do. I have to pack for my trip to dublin this weekend, get ready for tomorrows seminar, decide on a hotel and book our stay on koh phangan in Thailand during the Full moon party, clean the apartment (the kitchen and bathroom will be under the landlords scrutiny next week - something called "spring cleaning". If it's not done by next week we have to pay for the cleaning, so we really have to do it well.) and I would also like to get in some workout and some beautifying treatments in my schedule lol.  I'm not sure how I will manage to do it all really, so I might have to prioritize a bit.

Maybe it's a good thing that the skies are dark and rain is pouring down, that way I won't be tempted to go out and play with the camera haha.

But really that's such a dark and depressing picture.... I can't leave you with that.

 There, that's better. It's just a little picture of the bushes outside my neighbors house. They are still very colorful easter style ;)

So well, I gotta continue now. I will check in later during a pause or something :)

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment