Sidor

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Question from a reader

Most of the time I answer the questions I get right in the commentary field, or if they're bloggers sometimes on their own blog. But this time I decided to make a post out of it for some reason, so deal with me.

The question comes from a reader who calls herself Anastasia - love that name btw.

Q: What do you do when you're bored?

A: First of all I have to say that I HATE being bored, I think it's one of the worst feelings in the world. So I much rather do pretty much anything than being bored. I remember when I was little and had sooo much energy, but nothing to spend it on. Computers weren't really up my ally back then, especially since they didn't do much fun yet. So I used to follow my mom and whine about being bored, demanding that she found something fun for me to do. First she would always suggest me cleaning my room, at which point I pointed out that I wanted something FUN to do. She was actually surprisingly accommodating after the first remark even though I was a real bitch to deal with when I was whiny (still am I think lol!). It could take hours to find something suitable for me to do.

These days it's much easier. I just have to put on my computer and the whole world offers me something to do haha. These days I watch series(for example how i met your mother, game of thrones, greys anatomy, elementary and so on, or anime) look around online (especially ebay these days) after some fun stuff or nice clothes, watch youtube videos (right now I'm watching singaporean blogger xiaxue's guide to life on youtube, she's hillarious haha!), read books (I just finished reading carol goodman's water witch) or just you know... do something haha! 

Yeah, that's the short answer. If I'm bored I do something. ANYTHING lol!

-

If any other reader has any questions, feel free to ask. It's just fun.

//Wayu



No comments:

Post a Comment