Sidor

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Friendly (and pink) gifts ♥

So I've been playing around a lot with my new camera, and then I remebered that I haven't showed you the other gifts I recieved for my birthday - the ones I got from my friends <3

So I picked up my camera and tried to remedy that ;)


 The card I got with the presents from Camilla, erika and their boyfriends :) It says "21 years. Congratulations! Hope you have a fantastic birthday! Now it's a whole year until next time! Hugs! ♥ From Lilla my (Camilla), Erika, Unicorn(charlie) :) (and) Christian."

In the packages that came with the card I got a cute tray, three cute sprinkles containers with mini meringues, mini hearts and strawberry pearls. I also got a pretty pink cake tray with a lid, but it had to stay at my parents house for now since I don't have anywhere to put it yet :( I still have a shared kitchen and so I don't want to put it there. But I will have it on my table in the new apartment I'll get after summer :)
 From Cecilia who had just been overseas I got a little bag with goodies from Victoria's Secret. A pair of panties, a nailpolish and nailpolish removal ♥  I really do wish we had a Victoria's secret here in sweden. I've been online on their webshop and they have such a crazy amount of cute and sexy clothes! (Especially underwear ♥)
 Close up pic on the nail polish remover. 32 nail polish remover pads with strawberry scent from L.A. Colors.




 Close up on the nail polish. It's a pretty lilac color from the Color craze nail polish series. It says it had hardeners in it. Wonder if it will make my nails harder then? Also from L.A. Colors.


From Ellen and her boyfriend I received a cute little necklace from urban outfitters with my initial (S for Syrena which is my real name. Yes with a Y. No I didn't misspell my own name, it's just spelled like that lol.)

Short message to my friends: Thanks again to my sweetheart friends who decided to buy me presents even though I always tell them they don't need to :) ♥ And once again thank you for coming to celebrate with me, I love you all

 //Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment