Sidor

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Double rainboooow!

So for the first time since I got sick I actually went out of the house and went to a lesson yesterday. It was a great lesson so I'm happy that I went, but it was also very straining and I got a fever again after the lesson. Even so I don't have anytthing else to do until friday, so I decided to take the train back to stockholm to be sick at my parents house instead. That way I can watch tv while I'm sick and have my dear parents take care of me <3 The best part of it is actually getting some company (it's so boring to be sick alone!!!)  and getting to eat some nutritious food (lately I've only eaten noodles because I didn't have the energy to make anything else).

The weather yesterday when I went to Stockholm was really weird. It was sunshine and rain side my side and overlapping all over the place which of course resulted in rainbows.

 When I got to the train station the effect was so obvious that I had to document it. So this is the right side of me, the road away from the train station. Dark clouds, rain and a rainbow
 So then I turned around and faced the train tracks and suddenly it was sunshine and blue skies. haha! So crazy!
Then I got on the train and saw this beautiful double rainbow. I really like the spring rains when it's sunny and pours down at the same time. Then you always get to see rainbows ;)

//wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment