Sidor

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Yesterday evening

Yesterday I was out with mom, dad and one of my brothers just walking around town. We went into an asian store to try and find some misopaste for me but they only had small containers and I wanted a large one, so I didn't buy any. Instead we bought some asian snacks and japanese mochi to try out.
A box of assorted japanese mochi that we bought at the asian supermarket

It tasted awful by the way. or well, the taset was fine, but the texture of the rice-dough is like rubber - so in the end none of us liked it. Then we went out to an italian restuarant called Pompei to east delicious pasta.




I ate a huge portion of fettuccine a'la cesare - basically taglitelle pasta with chicken, bacon and cream and tomato sauce. It was absolutely delicious so I think I will return to pompei someday :)


//wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment