Sidor

Sunday, March 31, 2013

The cutest way to protect your phone

I bought myself an iphone cover when I was in japan last year, unfortunately I've managed to loose the magnet that pretty much holds the thing together. And then, my phone broke the other day, so I kind of think that it might have somethig to to with that the cover is not as good anymore as it used to be - and therefore I thought, why not get a new one?

So without further ado I checked differet sites for iphone covers and found these three on ebay:

I really like the diary type cover opening which fits me who wants to be an author ;) Also I  think it's steadier than my curent flip cover that flips open from the top. So, I only decided to go with diary type flip covers and these three were the cutest.

I think I'm leaning towards the last one though, but I'm not entirely sure yet.

What do you sweets think? :)

//Wayu

2 comments:

  1. Den första är söt men den andra är vacker så den andra ;)

    ReplyDelete