Sidor

Friday, February 22, 2013

Inspirational artist

I just found a really inspirational artist that photographs (and edits of course) these absolutely stunning photos with concepts bordering between reality and fantasy. I love these kind of concepts of Beyond Reality and this artist does it extremely well. I snatched some photos of her website to show you all:





As you can see she is absolutely fenomenal! And these are just a few picks of some of her work.
The artist name is Nozomi Suzuki, a half japanese, half russian Beauty with incredible talent!
You can find more of her incredible work at her blog (www.mistwalkerphotography.wordpress.com) so go check it out, it will blow your mind!

These are by the way the kind of photos I would like have as big canvases on the wall - whenever I get a big house with a lot of wallspace I will fill them with inspiring artists work with a hint of imagination and fantasy.

//Wayu

Note: None of these photographs are taken, edited or in any way affiliated with me - All credit for these works of art should go to the artist Nozomi Suzuki (you can find her website here)

1 comment: