Sidor

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pencil Trolls

Anyone remember these cuties?
They were pretty popular in sweden when I was a child and is called "penntroll" or pencil trolls in english. Basically it's plastic trolls with really unruly hair in different colours with a big hole in their ass where you shove up a pencil. Then they sit there on your pencil with a weird euforic face ;)  I don't know why they became so popular, really, but they were cute, had different colors and you could collect them - so we did.

Either way, they're really cute and all, but their hair is what singles them out. Their a special race of trolls - pencil trolls.

Well today, I woke up as a pencil troll.
So I guess I just wanted to inform you about the fact that I've joined the pencil troll race and may start sitting on your pencils in the near future.

It's just in my nature now.

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment