Sidor

Friday, January 4, 2013

Norrland

So where the hell have i been the past few days? Well i've been in the north of sweden in norrland (litterally north land) in a tiny village called bellvik to visit my grandfather on his 80th birthday. Unfortunately there were barely any internet connection up there so i had no way of blogging, the only thing i managed was one tiny instagram photo. ;) so here's a few pictures from the trip :)

The little house where my grandfather lives. There's still a lot of snow up there!

My grandfather is a retired baker who's specialty is cookies so when we arrived we were instantly treated with cookies of all sorts!

My mom received some cookbooks from grandpa, and also a chef's hat that says "first taster" and so my brothers had fun with trying them out while portrayinc different moods. Contestant number one here is my eldest brother henrik portraying a reeeeally happy taster ;)

While my other brother harald portrayed the murderous taster who absolutely has to taste the cookies first, or else...! Haha ;)

Of course we also had presents for grandpa, it was after all his birthday :)


//wayu



No comments:

Post a Comment