Sidor

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Fika with the girls

After coming back from Norrland I only have a few more days left in Stockholm before I have to back to Örebro, so after coming back thursday evening, I went to Robert's place immediately and spent the entire day with him yesterday. We didn't really do anything special, instead since we are both tired, especially my sweetheart, we decided to just chill at home. So we played Zelda Windwaker and kept on watching season two of Americas X factor (After all the swedish version is utter bullshit. The winner in the swedish version wouldn't even get through auditions in the American version, just saying.) all day long :)
http://www.wallmay.net/thumbnails/detail/20120923/link%20the%20legend%20of%20zelda%20the%20legend%20of%20zelda%20the%20wind%20waker%201280x800%20wallpaper_www.wallmay.net_51.jpg
On Saturday however I had made plans with some of my friends from my Gymnasium days - Selin, Olivia and Julia. Selin is at the moment living in Maastricht, studying as an exchange student, so we don't get to spend much time together, but she came home for christmas and I just had to make sure to see her again :) She's also blogging about her experience in Maastricht on tumblr, it's called tre två nio (three, two nine) and you can find it here if you're interested. Note that she's blogging in Swedish.

Either way we went to a café in Stockholm called Café 60, it's a very busy café with a million cakes, cookies, food and beverages so there's always something to choose from. I myself chose a Cheesecake and a big cup of chai latte. The chai latte was okay, I wouldn't recommend it though, and I think I choose the wrong cheesecake. I wanted a raspberry cheesecake, and they had three(!!) versions of just the raspberry cheesecake (not to mention all the other flavours!). A regular one, one with gingerbread bottom and one with gingerbread bottom and chocolate truffle. So I went for the one that had it all. And the cheesecake was good, so was the bottom, but although I LOVE chocolate truffle, it overpowered the delicate sweetness of the cheesecake, so in the end I massacred the cheesecake and removed the truffle to the side  :P But overall they DO have good pastry at Café 60 and a nice atmosphere.
From the left - Seline, Julia and the one closest to the camera is Olivia. Cutiepies, all of them <3
In the end, because it's been so long (WAY too long!) since we all met we had a lot to talk about, and we ended up sitting and just chatting and catching up for almost five hours! Gotta love meeting the girls :) <3

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment