Sidor

Friday, January 11, 2013

Moustaches with authority

Today was a long school day for me, with one seminar in the morning, lunch and then a lesson in the afternoon. I'm not saying it's a super long day really, but usually i don't have more than one lesson a day at university so, compared to usual, it's been a long day.

But it's also been a fun day!


it's a picture of the whiteboard with santa's (my teacher) writing. It's frickin' unreadable :p any guesses?


First of all, my teacher in this course is hillarious! He keeps on saying all these fun quotes that i write down in my notebook, like this one:
"they talk about the good and the bad breast, because sometimes no matter how damn hard you suck, you get nothing".

Given, it IS a course in freud and psychodynamic Theory, but surely even in those circles such a quote must be funny?

At least it's fun for me and my classmates :p

Hanna played around with her moustache necklase, cause apparently it gives the wearer authority ;)

But then, we're a pretty funny bunch ;)

//wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment