Sidor

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cheating Bitch

Sometimes (Okay, a little more often than sometimes) I cheat.

No, not on tests or with taxes or anything major, I mean smaller things, like for example blogging. And that "sometimes" have been in session today. It's been on my to do list since christmas to blog retroactively, and let's face it, I've been lagging behind pretty darn bad. So, since I started confusing myself with all the retrospect posts about christmas when I just, really, want to think about the snow melting away (and summer, ice cream and short shorts...) I decided to use the convenient cheating system that blogger provides us bloggers - the magic power to decide when our post were or will be posted. So, I changed around and fixed the blank (read, lazy) days into days were something actually happened. It did, I just wasn't focusing my energy on writing it down. But well, it happens when you're like me.

A cheating bitch that is ;)


This is cheating like a baws!

Thankfully, I'm not that bitchy for a bitch ( at least not too often), so I've compiled a nice link list for you so you can find the post I've written and moved around. Here you go:

The three christmas posts (Just click on the names to redirect to the posts):

Christmas morning - About the morning of the 24th
Christmas Eve - About the rest of the 24th
Christmas Day - About the 25th and 26th (Warning for funny pictures)

 The missing posts after New Years (Once again, just click on the names to redirect to the posts):

Fika with the girls - My last day in Stockholm
IKEA - going back to Örebro and shopping from Swedish most famous world wide brand IKEA
Yoga Vinyasa Flow - Trying a new class
New Years Resolutions - A list of my promises for 2013
Balance and Zen - More for my Work out category


So, there you go :) For those of you who will actually use the links and not just, you know, scroll down the start page. For you, I'm a nice cheating bitch!

//Wayu


P.S I'm not saying I won't cheat with my blogging anymore.  After all I'm pretty sure I didn't write down "don't cheat with your blogging" in my new years resolutions. D.S


1 comment: