Sidor

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Lazy girl

So, today is a day off from school. I have a hell of a lot to read, so I started the day of by reading a bit.


My two books for this course that ends this week. Two weeks to read the both of them.

i noticed pretty quickly though that i wasn't really up to usual speed. I started feeling a bit sluggish and thought that maybe i had caught the bug that my parents had when i last visited. So instead of doing everything i had set out to do, i watched series, anime and read manga pretty much all day while drinking tea and keeping myself warm in the cold apartment.


the tea i bought on monday, black tea with a taste of quince, peach and cream

When work out time started to draw close though Robert called me and persuaded me that working out when i feel sluggish is a good thing, and that unless the illness has broken out you can still stop it by working out, eating and sleeping well. So, i did. I went for the body balance class and afterwards even went to the gym for a little cardio.
And you know what? It felt really good :)

//Wayu


No comments:

Post a Comment