Sidor

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Traveling in the snow

Did i say it started snowing the other day?

It was a few degrees (celcius, mind you) and relatively cold but bareable when i went to bed the day before, But when i got out of bed tuesday afternoon the world was all white. (yes, afternoon. I had terrible nausea and menstruational pain that day so i stayed in bed. Usually with that bad a period cramps warmth is a good thing. It's not a usual thing for me to have real bad cramps, it's been a few years since last time i think. So it's really nothing to worry or complain about)

Either way it's been frickin' cold since then and i need to get a new coat. I have an old coat in my closet but it's starting to tear and stuff in a lot of places so it's time to buy a new one. I've been looking at a few wool coats and found a few that i like.

Two at bubbleroom and quite a few at Yesstyle.
At yesstyle i actually found my absolutely cutest dream coat on Yesstyle (can't find it now though on there, so i guess it's sold out) Unfortunately though i'm too big around the bust for that coat *sigh*. If it would have fit around the bust it would have been such an easy buy too. >o<

So now i have a tough choice ahead. When i've narrowed it down to less choices i'll show them here so you can help me choose ^^


for now i'm on my way back to stockholm. Robert will be late tonight (he's going climbing with a friend) so i decided to go to try and get my shoes fixed att the shoe maker and then visit my parents. Hopefully i can persuade them to eat sushi with me ^-^

//Wayu


No comments:

Post a Comment