Sidor

Friday, October 12, 2012

When you have a boyfriend who's a dentist

Robert went off to school today (way too early by the way, six in the morning is not a humane time to get up. Who came up with that time anyway? :P That person should be punished :P) But I didn't have to get up as I don't have any classes today, so instead I slept in.

When I woke up and stretched out on the bed something rustled beside me. This is what I found beside me:





Robert had left me a cute little plushie <3 It's a tooth by the way, even though it might be a little hard to see xD I guess when you have dentist for a boyfriend, that's the kind of plushie's you get haha :)


Out from the packing and ready for cuddling duty!

So now I'm going to cuddle with it until my sweetheart gets home so I can cuddle with him instead <3

It was such a sweet way to wake up I must say <3

//Wayu



2 comments:

  1. What vilken grym blogg ^^ haha hade en sådan gosedjur, eller gosetand, under mottagningen :P har du gjort nga macarons? kram cissi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha tack :D
      Fick man gosetänder under nollningen eller? :D
      Nej jag har ju inte det! Har inte vågat mig på dem än :x Får sno recept av dig, dina var ju sådär perfekt goda och söta utan att smaka socker :D <3

      Delete