Sidor

Friday, October 12, 2012

Switching lenses

In the package that I received the other day there were new lenses to little blind me :) And why is it special then? On the one hand - no.
On the other hand, it is the first time I ordered home monthly lenses :)

I have since I had to get lenses (in seventh grade, I think) always had disposable lenses. When I was with my father at the optician to get my first lenses I pointed out that monthly lenses were cheaper, but Dad thought I was too careless to have monthly lenses that you have to wash and stuff, and I can not argue with him - after all, in retrospect, I managed to Slightly damage my cornea, even with daily disposable lenses (they healed in a week - not permanently damaged or anything) so monthly lenses were probably a good idea to avoid. Then I got used to the simple daily disposable contact lenses, and I've gotten used to the price when I started paying them myself. But when I moved to Örebro everything became increasingly expensive (my own lair, traveling back and forth to Stockholm every weekend, bus pass in Örebro + trips in Stockholm ... well you get the picture: p) and to make it easier, I bought three packs of daily disposable lenses every time - One box at roberts place, one box at my  parents place and one box to my place in Örebro. The purchase costs every three months about 800kr (about 115 dollars) Ouch in the wallet!

So this time I ordered monthly lenses for three months (6 lenses) + lens solution and container and it cost me not even 300kr! (about 43 dollars) HUGE difference!

I Have tried the lenses now and washed and everything and it works fine so far and it is wonderful!



Startpackage for monthly lenses from lensway

And for you who also buy your lenses online and live in sweden, don't forget to log on to your lensproviders website through allt om linser so you get free shipping!


//Wayu


No comments:

Post a Comment