Sidor

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Song of the day

The Korean wave has finally reached Sweden! Recently, Gangnam Style have been played everywhere!, even on the Swedish radio! Something that really surprised me when I heard it on the radio about a month ago! I was really happy and sang along while my family, wondered what song it was what language he was singing in! I was of course extremely happy thar stuff I listen to is actually played on the radio (I like Swedish and English songs as well, but my Asian preferences usually don't play on the radio, so it was special)

Then I noticed that a new nightclub would open up in Stockholm that would only play Kpop, I really wanted to go, but unfortunately it was the weekend before an exam so I didn't have time for anything but studying! However, it seems that Kpop Nonstop (which the club is named) will kick off again in November so I hope I can go then! : D It would be really really fun! : D



So anyway, in the spirit of the Korean wave I give you a Korean song by Hyuna which always makes me happy ^ - ^





 Hope you enjoyed!

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment