Sidor

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Package delivery

The day started when I went to Örebro University and met my current group for the seminar tomorrow. We will lead the seminar and prepare some discussion questions - nothing big.

I expected, therefore, that we would be done in a maximum of one hour so I could go home and go out on a photoshoot round, but it took a full three hours! And yet we were still not entirely done. We mostly just joked around and did nothing, but then again - that's not wrong either.

So once I got home the sun had already started to set, so I threw my stuff in the room and went out, but unfortunately the light was not as good as earlier in the day so it was not quite as I imagined. But I did get some pictures anyway, so maybe I will show them later.


A Package for me had arrived when I got home :)

When I got home there was a package for me on the table, so now I'm going to eat some dinner and then open my package :)

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment