Sidor

Thursday, May 30, 2013

At least i won't disappear?

My life will be utterly boring until wednesday. Yup. It sucks but that's kinda the way it will be. 

I have the last exam of this semester on wednesday and so i must study, study, study! I've had so much going on this last few months that i haven't really been on top of my studies. So, now i have to recap and learn one and a half months of studies in work and organisational psychology. It's really interesting, but so far the book isn't doing the subject justice.

But ah, well i guess i have to plow through.

I do however have a lot of unpublished posts, like the updates of dublin and a few reviews that are due. Also packages with stuff arr arriving so i might show you some of those. 

So yah, i will try to update you still even though my life will be all about studying haha!

I am also writing this from my new on the go blogging tool for iphone! Super love! It has pretty much everything and it doesn't smudge my photos when uploading like blogger app or blogpress... 

Will also do a real review on it soon :)


//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment