Sidor

Friday, May 31, 2013

Dublin (part 12) - Wandering around on my own

And then it was Monday in Dublin and Robert had to go to School :C So, there I was, all alone in Dublin. Then what do you do? You walk around and look around of course :D
The Sakura trees from before was starting to wither :C But even laying on the ground they're beautiful <3


Typical thing to find in Ireland no? He was really nice too. Waved at the camera and all ^-^<3

Then I decided to go shopping ^-^Or at least winow shopping. And suddenly I found this:
Suuuuuper big hair bun donut!! It may be hard to see in the picture but try to compare with my hand. It was like 12cm across or something! Plus super-high at the same time :O When I get longer hair so I can sport one of these I will definitely buy and have it right on top of my head. Would be so cute <3

After that I went looking for a sun hat for this summer. After all it will be like 35-40 degrees in the sun in Asia and I don't want a boiling brain lol! So yeah, I really need a sun hat. I walked in to Accessorize, which always has cute stuff and is one of my favourite stores <3
Hat no 1

Hat no 2
 
Hat no 3
In the ed I did buy one of them (though I ordered from the online shop because I needed time to think about which one I wanted the most first).

Which one do you think I bought?

Which one is your favorite? ^-^<3

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment