Sidor

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dublin (Part 10) - Eating crepes like a baws!

Okay so this will be a short post. I have a lot of pictures from th 19th of may (which would be my third day in dublin and a sunday) but I don't have time to upload them all (I gotta go to bed! Early day tomorrow again :P) so I will just make a short post from our crêpe eating.

Basically on that sunday we were out trying on backpacks and looking for gear for our asia trip and I saw this awesome creperie!!
 
 They had these awesome lights in the roof. It kind of made me happy.... Also Robert was being cute :)
 1. First step was to put out the pancake batter and swirl it out into a circle with some kind of tool.
 2. Then you flip the pancake over and put on a lot of nutella.... mmm that's right Nutella cream on a hot pancake.. <3
 3. Then he quickly sliced half a banana on the crepe. He had to be super quick or he would burn the other side of the pancake!!
4. Then he put on some chopped strawberries and icing sugar. Looks good doesn't it?
5. And then finally he folds it over, makes a little wedge so he can fold it over again and then puts it in the little container so you can eat it without getting burned.
 The place that we got the crepes - A place called Gino's. They also sold ice cream, but you know, crepes is da bomb! I don't know why we don't have crepes on the side of the road like this in sweden! It's so super delish!


Robert and me trying out the crepe. And it tastes just like it did when I first tasted it in Japan, except I think it was a little more filling in the japanese versions. Either way the nutella and banana combo was awesome! The strawberries weren't missplaced either. Can't someone get me a crepe-stand like this in Stockholm. Please!?

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment