Sidor

Monday, April 15, 2013

Birthday celebration no 2!

Today it's monday again and my lovely birthday weekend is up (though I will be celebrating next weekend with Robert when I visit him in dublin, so I guess it's not really the end lol) I did though have a little celebration with my family on sunday before I had to hurry back to Örebro again.

We ate cake from the bakery Thelins, it's a pretty famous bakery around here with delicious cakes! I like the ones with fruits on top  because they're delicious (duh!) and because they don't have any whipped cream on. I love whipped cream, but my stomach gets mad at me if I eat whipped cream. No I'm not lactose intolerant, in fact I can eat unwhipped cream, but as soon as it's whipped cream my stomach gets mad at me. Guess I'm allergic to the added whipped air lol!
I also got two presents <3 First one was a new camera for the trip. A very good digital camera ( a travel zoom to be exact). I wrote about it before here.
And a joby gorilla pod for my camera :) It can help stabilize the camera on pretty much any surface, here it is grabbing my mirror cabinet.

I have not tried the camera all too much today since the weather has been reeeally boring - it's just been cloudy and rainy all day. Not really good photoweather to try out your new camera. But it works great in dark environments like my poorly lit room lol! It has a great flash!

On the other hand, since it was great indoor reading weather I've read half the Water witch book I bought a while back. It is so good! It's really hard to put down! So i'm actually just going to eat a bit then indulge in my addicting book again haha!

//Wayu

 

No comments:

Post a Comment