Sidor

Monday, March 25, 2013

Waiting for my phone

So the other day I broke the screen on my iphone, and I also got it fixed the day afterwards. The problem was that when I got home I started noticing spots on the screen that kind of looked like glue stains on the inside of the glass and when you pressed in certain places on the screen it would start to flimmer. Now, I know i got it fixed very cheap, but even so it shouldn't be done poorly - I still paid for it! And so, I went back there today, and they said they would redo it.
So, I sat down and waited in the park for a half hour and when I got back - it still wasn't done well.
So I told them to redo it again. And they did. And it still wasn't done well. This went on all day and finally at their fifth try it was done well, by then it was already late so I just got on the train back to Örebro. In other words, I spent my entire day just waiting for my phone and having to battle for it to be done well.

At least it's done now so I don't have to go back there :p

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment