Sidor

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring is coming!

Hello everyone :) Just wanted to log on and say hi.  It's a beautiful day outside and the sun is shining. It's a few degrees outside so it's still cold, but it's slowly getting warmer.

But you feel the spring in the air.

It's nice to see because when spring arrives, so does my birthday - and it's not far away now. I realize I have to start planning it so that people have time to put it in their calendars. Yes, ME planning ahead! I'm certainly growing up - in fact planning ahead is not nearly as hard as it was just a year or two ago. I'm not entirely sure about whether I'm joyous or not about it though haha!

But for now I'm just going to enjoy the weather - and start looking at some new spring and summer clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment