Sidor

Monday, March 18, 2013

Rockabilly party picture bomb!

So as you already know on saturday after saying bye bye to robert at the airport i went to meet up with sweet camilla and her bf unicorn (his name is actually charlie. You know as in charlie the unicorn on youtube who gets his kidney stolen? Get it?)

It was time for my first rockabilly party! I had no idea what o expect, but i was indeed pleasantly surprised! So here's a gigantic photo bomb of the evening! (It was pretty dark in there so try not to mind the poor quality of the photos)

Me and camilla
Camilla and unicorn

Collage of my outfit and makeup




Camilla and Charlie dancing together (finally!) at the end of the night

There were also a few burlesque shows during the night, and I actually filmed those. I will be putting up a video of it as soon as I manage to upload it to videofy me.



No comments:

Post a Comment