Sidor

Thursday, March 21, 2013

LOVE backpack

I've been needing a new backpack for a while now, and I've searched site after site, trying to find a cute yet functional backpack for everyday wear. Then for some reason I thought "okay, I've searched all the asian and european sites, what's left?" and then ebay came to mind. So, I found the cutest backpack, it seemed kinda functional too, so I bought it. And it arrived yesterday - and I LOVE it!



Backpack details - front pockets, lace and bow.
As you can see on the pictures it has the large front pockets and is a pretty bag overall which makes it good for school and everyday use when I travel so much, but at the same time it has a lot of cute details, like the bow, the lace and the different fabrics which makes me love it to bits!

It also seems to be pretty well sown, but time will tell if it's a good enough quality buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment