Sidor

Friday, March 22, 2013

Butt lifting in process

So today i have another day of practical work with the ninth graders, but not until after lunch, so i had the time to start the day with a short but intensive workout with the poworkout app.

I can't say i've been very diligent with the work out this week. In fact my diet as well as my workout has pretty much been put to halt. I was going to take a paus when i reached my 5 kilo goal, but this month when i've been at my parents house and in stockholm a lot i found it hard to focus on the task. So, since it's like this and i also have a break from studying one mpre week, i've decided to take the break now until i everything returns to normal in the beginning of april.
I'm after all only 1,5kg from the first goal and i'm not in a hurry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment