Sidor

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Art Gallery

Today I had my first day at the practical work and it all went fine. Afterwards i realized that for once I don't have any homework or reading to hurry home to!
So since the sun was shining i decided to get of a station earlier and explore my way to the city center. My first stop was the cinema, but there was nothing going on there so i went next door to the örebro gallery of art and found this:









Turns out an artist named Jukka Vikberg had this exhibition. It was - to say the least -unusual. The exhibition was a mix of severed heads and panting fluffy stuff.

In the video you can see a separate room of the exhibition where the artist have put up severed heads on branches that scream as you walk past them. It was somehow bizarre yet funny at the same time.
I'm not sure this is my kind of art, but i don't mind it.

What do you think about this art?

Good or bad?

//wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment