Sidor

Monday, February 18, 2013

Your best game will still loose to an expert

I've been feeling a little out of it today, I think I'm starting to get sick or something. I've been on the edge for quite some time now, but it never fully blossomed to a full cold - instead I've been going around feeling tired and out of it, yet, I don't have fever. It's really weird. Tonight I slept for 9 hours (regular for me), and when I woke up I was still tired, went to school for a few hours, and then got back home and slept for another 2 hours... And yet, I'm still tired. I don't think I'm up for my regular kickass moday workout aka Body combat, I think I'll just rest today.
On another note I've been playing this swedish iphone game called "Quizkampen" (Quiz battle), and I ecently did my absolute best round yet with only four wrong answers out of 18 questions, yet I battled against some random dude who was totaly crazy - he only answered ONE question wrong! Crazy!

If you haven't tried out this game and live in sweden - do! It's pretty fun :)

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment