Sidor

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pictures from the night on the prowl

Charlie and Camilla, sweethearts <3
Yesterday after having a fika with her, I went out for a night on the prowl with Camilla, her boyfriend Charlie and our mutual friend Elina (Though elina's not in on any of the pictures as per her request). We all went to a bar called "gröne jägaren" (The green hunter), were they always serve cheap drinks (Except for the alcohol free ones I noticed) and always have a crowd of drunk people singing kareoke - It's a pretty nice and accepting atmosphere there all in all.



Camilla ended up retaliating on me for taking pictures of her and charlie. ;)
The sweater I'm wearing on he picture is actually new, after buying the necklace and the earrings camilla and I went to H&M to try and find me some decent outing clothes. In the end I didn't find any dress, but I DID  find the lovely sweater on the picture. A welcome colour-clique in my wardrobe.
The big book of karaoke songs they had available and my pretty much only liquid sugar tasting lime/apple drink. The bartender had no clue about how to make an alcohol free beverage, but you know, most places don't, so in the end I ended up just going with water.
As some of you may know, I love singing, but I have a terrible stage fright, so I've made it my mission to try and sing karaoke in front of people whenever the opportunity presents itself. So, I persuaded Camilla to sing Hallelujah with me and we were like nervous wrecks half the night haha! In the end it probably went well though (I couldn't hear shit of my own voice up at the stage). At least I didn't die ;)






//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment