Sidor

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ouchie on my arm

As i told you yesterday we went and vaccinated ourself yesterday. Robert got one shot and i got two. One hepatitus a+b shot in my left arm and one tyfoid shot in my right arm.

As i do get from some shots (not all) i sometimes get a reaction from the vaccine and about a minute after the shot my head starts spinning and i get a bit of tinitus. It only lasts for another minute or two, so it's not that bad - but this time i got it for both shots. First time we were still in the room, the second reaction came a little bit later when we had ledt the room and were paying. First time i have gotten it twice, but then i usually don't take two shots at the same time haha!

Unfortunately i got anoter reaction as well from the tyfoid shot - after a few hours my muscle started hurting and got all tense.
Unfortunately the tyfoid were in my dominant arm, so yesterday evening it was a bit hard to do stuff. Today it's a lot better but it's still a bit sore and tense. Sucks that i'm going to work today - no rest for my arm today haha ;)
Fortunately, i did not have the same reaction to the hepatitus shot, and that one i will have to take two more times while the tyfoid shot was a one-shot.


Well, now i'm off to work, cya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment