Sidor

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Miraculous fix for broken nails

So i broke my nail earlier today.
I have finally managed to grow them out so i didn't want to have to cut it off, so i thought maybe it's fixable somehow?

I looked around the internet and it turns out there's quite few versions. I tried one with glue, an empty tea bag an base/top coat.



So how do you do it?

1. Cut out a piece of the empty tea-bag as big as your nail and drench it in glue (i also drenched my nail a bit.

2. Let it dry a bit. cut off any part that is outside your nail as close to your nail as possible.

3. Put three coats of top or base coat on you nail. Let it dry between each coat.

4. Tadaaaah! Now you've got a nail that is whole again and looks something like this:


It looks a little weird but don't worry! As soon as it dries you can put on a coat of your favourite nailpolish and your nail will almost look normal :)


No comments:

Post a Comment