Sidor

Monday, January 7, 2013

Yoga Vinyasa flow

Today is the first day back in Örebro and I've actually gotten back on track pretty fast, I've even started studying on time! It feels kinda great I must say! 
I even managed to start working out and eating correctly instantly :) Now I just have to keep it up!
Today, I went to the university gym and did the Yoga Vinyasa flow basic class for the first time. I have been doing yoga before I came to Örebro to study, and I've also trained yoga in the bodybalance classes and at home last semester, but I really wanted to try out the pure yoga classes here and I must say, it was great. The basic yoga class was focused on doing the poses correctly and our teacher went around in the class and corrected people's stances and helped us achieve true Yoga poses in the correct way. Even though I've done yoga classes before, this one was the most informative, and I noticed that with a few nudges in the right direction the poses strained my muscles so much more! I could feel my muscles burn in a totally new way! I'm aboslutely sure my muscles will ache tomorrow!
http://www.justbreatheyogarivermark.com/yoga/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Yoga_Pose_2.jpg 
I will definitely go do the Vinyasa flow yoga classes again :)

When I looked it up online, it also seems that Vinyasa Flow is one of the type of yogas that burn most calories (the yoga classes that burn more are those extreme ones where you're in a hot-like-a-sauna-room and do yoga, not sure that would be something for me as I can't stand heat too well) since it's a flowing yoga without stop. That's a happy surprice too!

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment