Sidor

Monday, January 21, 2013

Can you guess the secret summer plan?

This weekend me and robert did not play Zelda, watch movies or series for one little moment. Nope, instead we were working really hard, planning a little secret something for summer. The thought of our plans terrifies me, makes me uncomfortable, and at the same time makes me excited and happy! It will most likely be very tough both physically and mentally at times as well as broaden our outlook on life and be absolutely epic. It has, and will keep on needing a lot of research and planning to do, but we're willing to sacrifice a little ;)

No idea what I'm talking about? Not even a little? No?

Well, that's probably cause I'm deliberately being coy with you :) I won't tell you about our plans just yet, first I feel like we really need to be fully sure we can do it - everything has to click for it to work. So, for now I'm just going to leave you in the dark.

Not gonna tell yet, nope. For now my lips are sealed.

You are though very welcome to comment your guesses if you want to ^-^ <3

//Wayu

No comments:

Post a Comment